LongReach Telescopic Swing Arm – for Minelab GPX5000
$90.00 Inc. GST (Au)
Minelab GPX5000, GP#, SD# Accessory.
– LONGREACH TELESCOPIC SWING ARM
• Suits all machines with 22mm Upper shaft (NOTE: does not fit GPX6000)
• Adjustable handle position
• Improves transporting
• Guard Against Aches, Pain & Fatigue
• Improve Coil Control and placement
• Maximise Your Detecting Efforts
• Improve Endurance
• Cover More Ground
• Telescopic friction twist function with push-button shaft lock
NEW - GPX5000 LongReach Telescopic
Easy-Swing Control Arm
Adjust your control arm length for better use and transport.
Operating and transporting your GPX5000 with a swing arm is now made a little easier
Shorten or extend your metal detector swing arm and retain operational leverage as needed makes the Goldseekr LongReach swing arm perfect for larger coil sizes and weights.
• Change handle profile to your preferred grip at any time
• Vehicle loading made quick and easy
• More room to operate in tight areas
• Left or Right-handed operation
• Tough, hardy Nylon 3D printed fittings with custom infill
• Left or Right-handed mounting
• Rotatable handle position (flat side or curved side to palm)
• Screw-locking telescopic mechanism
• Super light – weighs only 145g
• Shaft position lock for pushing over grasses etc.
Installing the Goldseekr LongReach Telescopic Swing Arm
- Remove the bolt an wing nut.
- Separate the handle from the shaft sleeve.
- Mounting is the same for Right or Left handed operators. Simply wrap the shaft sleeve around the upper shaft and ensure the tapered sections point toward the coil.
- Fit handle mount into Shaft sleeve
- Replace bolt and tighten wing nut to suit.
|Dimensions||62 × 6 × 6 cm|
• Suites GPX5000 and GP/SD model shafts
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.