Compact Telescopic Swing Arm – for Minelab SDC2300
$80.00 Inc. GST (Au)
Minelab SDC2300 Accessory.
– COMPACT* TELESCOPIC* SWING ARM
• Guard Against Aches, Pain & Fatigue
• Adjustable handle position
• Improve Coil Control and placement
• Maximise Your Detecting Efforts
• Improve Endurance
• Cover More Ground
• Telescopic friction twist function with push-button shaft lock
SDC2300 Compact Telescopic Carbon Fiber
Easy-Swing Control Arm
Adjust your control arm length for better use and transport.
Moving with your SDC2300 and swing arm is now easier than ever!
With this innovation to our regular carbon fiber swing arm shaft, you can now shorten or extend your detector control arm as needed … and it’s not just for your SDC. We also have a model available to fit your GPX5000 and GPZ7000!
• Control arm can remain attached when folding the SDC2300
• Change handle profile to your preferred grip at any time
• Vehicle loading made quick and easy
• More room to operate in tight areas
• Left or Right-handed operation
• Tough, UV hardy copolyamide Nylon 3D printed fittings with custom infill
• Left or Right-handed mounting
• Rotatable handle position (flat side or curved side to palm)
• Screw-locking telescopic mechanism
• Super light – weighs only 125g
• Shaft position lock
Installing the SDC2300 Telescopic Easy-Swing Control Arm
- Remove the bolt an wing nut.
- Separate the handle from the shaft sleeve.
Right-handed operator. Wrap the shaft sleeve around the lower end of the upper shaft- tapers pointing toward coil.
Left-handed operator. Wrap the shaft sleeve around the lower end of the upper shaft- tapers point toward operator.
- Fit handle mount into Shaft sleeve
- Replace bolt and tighten wing nut to suit.
|Dimensions||45 × 6 × 6 cm|
• SDC2300 Compact Telescopic Guide Arm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.