SoundShell Acoustic Reflector – for Minelab SDC2300
$49.99 Inc. GST (Au)
Minelab SDC2300 Accessory.
– SOUNDSHELL ACOUSTIC SPEAKER REFLECTOR
• Improves The Interface With Your Machine
• Helps Direct Speaker Sound Toward Operator
• Helps Operator To Hear Target Sound
• Allows Full Folding Of SDC – Fit and forget.
SDC2300 SoundShell Acoustic Speaker Reflector
Great hot-climate headphone alternative for right-handed operators.
Enhance Your SDC Audio With This Un-killable Acoustic Sound Reflector.
Our SoundShell Acoustic Reflector is lightweight, long-lasting and made to hold fast to the side of your SDC2300 While you detect for Gold. It’s designed for right-handed operators to maximise the interface between the user and the signals form the SDC2300 speaker.
Like a boomerang, the SoundShell directs the SDC2300 speaker sound back to your ears and is perfect if you operate in hot climates or just hate the discomfort of headphones.
• Made from a tough, flexible, UV hardy Plasticized Copolyamide Nylon
• Allows your SDC2300 to be fully folded for storage – Just fit and forget!
• Super Lightweight – weighs only 23g.
• The SoundShell is matched to the surface of your SDC2300 and attaches very firmly. It fits tightly enough that the SDC can be lifted by the SoundShell without it coming free from the unit or accidentally dislodged (lifting is not recommended!).
• Helps ensure best acoustic audio sound signal without a second speaker
• SDC2300 can be fully folded with item fitted..
• Robust flexible copolyamide Nylon with customised strengthened infill
• Super lightweight – just 25g
• Tight fitting press-on attachment
Installing the SDC2300 SOUNDSHELL
- Find a firm surface and lay your SDC2300 speaker side up.
- Locate the the deep screw recess above the speaker to the left of the “Minelab” logo.
- Line up the largest lug with the hole
- Rotate the SoundShell until the other lugs match the remaining holes
- Staring with the largest lug, firmly press the SoundShell lugs into the holes working your way around the edge.
- You may need to do this a number of times until the item is fitted.
- REMOVAL: Beginning above the speaker, gently lift out the smaller lugs, then ‘unscrew’ the last lug from the recess hole – DO NOT FOLD OUTWARD; this can snap the lug.
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 3 cm|
• FlexiTUFF Nylon with internal fill.
• 1yr replacement warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.