Compact Telescopic Swing Arm – for NEW Minelab GPX6000
$80.00 Inc. GST (Au)
Suits new 2021 Minelab GPX6000 # Accessory.
– COMPACT CARBON FIBRE TELESCOPIC SWING ARM
• Suits all machines with 20mm shaft section (NOTE: does not fit older SD/GP/GPx shafts)
• Adjustable handle position
• Guard Against Aches, Pain & Fatigue
• Improve Coil Control and placement
• Improve Endurance
• Maximise Your Detecting Efforts
• Cover More Ground
• Telescopic friction twist function with push-button shaft lock
GPX5000 Compact Telescopic Carbon Fiber
Easy-Swing Control Arm
Adjust your control arm length for better use and transport.
Operating and transporting your GPX5000 with a swing arm is now made a little easier
With this innovation to our regular carbon fiber swing arm shaft, you can now shorten or extend your detector control arm as needed.
• Change handle profile to your preferred grip at any time
• Vehicle loading made quick and easy
• More room to operate in tight areas
• Left or Right-handed operation
• Tough, UV hardy copolyamide Nylon 3D printed fittings with custom infill
• Left or Right-handed mounting
• Rotatable handle position (flat side or curved side to palm)
• Screw-locking telescopic mechanism
• Super light – weighs only 125g
• Shaft position lock
Installing the Telescopic Easy-Swing Control Arm
- Remove the bolt an wing nut.
- Separate the handle from the shaft sleeve.
- Mounting is the same for Right or Left handed operators. Simply wrap the shaft sleeve around the upper shaft and ensure the tapered sections point toward the coil.
- Fit handle mount into Shaft sleeve
- Replace bolt and tighten wing nut to suit.
|Dimensions||62 × 6 × 6 cm|
• Suites GPX5000 and GP/SD model shafts
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.