COIL SWAP ADAPTER SHOE – suits Minelab SDC2300 with coiltek coils
$99.99 Inc. GST (Au)
Minelab SDC2300 Upgrade Accessory.
– COIL ADAPTER SHOE
• Makes SDC2300 coil change fast and easy!
• Use with Coiltek Gold Extreme Accessory kit
• Swap between your SDC2300 coils quickly
SDC2300 Retro-Coil Adapter Shoe
For use with CoilTek® Gold Extreme® Accessory Kit
Switching back to your SDC2300 coil is now SUPER EASY!
Don’t get frustrated with screwdrivers and chains every time you want to switch back to your only waterproof SDC2300 coil. Just fit this Retro-Coil Adapter Shoe to your old blue hoover coil ONCE, and you’re set!
• Made from a tough, flexible, UV hardy Plasticized Copolyamide Nylon
• Super Lightweight – weighs only 57g
• Uses your existing SDC Rear Coil Plate screws for attachment.
• Does NOT interfere with the inner coil-cable O-ring seal (located inside rear coil plate of the SDC coil) .
NOTE: Factory SDC2300 knuckle elbow parts (blue and black) must be removed from the SDC2300 coil AND cable to fit this item.
•• Persevere with CAREFULLY getting the curly coil cable through the parts – You only need do it ONCE!
Installing the SDC2300 RETRO COIL ADAPTER SHOE
With the COILTEK® Accessory kit fitted to the SDC2300; Locate your SDC2300 COIL:
- Remove the two short plastic knuckle pivot screws from knuckle joint.
- Carefully separate knuckle joint parts from the coil and each other.
- Slide parts to end of the coil cable and remove – you only need do this once!.
- Remove the two 54mm plastic UPPER mount screws at top rear of SDC coil.
– DO NOT remove the two short plastic heel screws that face the ground.
- Remove SDC Retro coil Adapter cable retainer plug from rear of the adapter
- Pass SDC cable into ‘open’ side of adapter, and slide adapter against the edge of the coil
- Remove the vertical coil shaft clamp bolt and wing nut from adapter.
- Press adapter firmly to rear of SDC coil, refit upper mount screws and gently tighten.
- Refit coil vertical coil shaft clamp bolt to adapter and tighten gently.
- Connect SDC Retro coil to COILTEK® Accessory shaft with regular bolt and wing nut.
11. Remove coil socket cover plate bolts on SDC body.
12. Wrap SDC curly cable around SDC shaft and fit to coil socket.
13. Refit cover and tighten top bolt
14. Keep all parts.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 5 cm|
• FlexiTUFF Nylon with internal fill.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.